I have had the privilege of trying to live a meaningful life in public service—of being able to fight for the moms, the dads, and the kids for whom life is hard. I know what they need and what they want because I’ve been through it too as a four-time parent and son of a union electrician.
Americans work hard to give their children a chance at a better life. They deserve a society that will protect and support them and prepare them for the future. We must:
- Develop a national AI strategy and plan for emerging technologies
- Overhaul our public education system
- Provide universal healthcare and delink it from employment
- Invest more in places that have been left behind
- Reduce immoral long-term national debts
All families deserve a shot at their dreams, and they deserve a country that supports them in that pursuit. If we come together, we can make a difference. https://youtu.be/qGeEl6J2_h8